Effective Link Building Methods For 2021
- The Search Engine Results Page (SERP) is the most important index in your business. It is the one place that people first look when they search for a service or a product on the Internet. As such, you want to make sure that you are creating high quality backlinks to it. This means that you need to find effective link building methods offenders. If you don’t, you risk having your site blacklisted on the SERP and potentially even getting your business shut down.
- There are many effective link building methods for 2021, and the more high quality links you can get out there, the better off you are going to be. The most common ways of doing this are through directory submissions, article submissions, social networking, and blog commenting. You can also buy text links and pre-sell paid text links. All of these different methods can take time, and while they will bring decent amounts of targeted traffic to your site, they won’t drive it all to your top notch website. The purpose behind all of these strategies is to create as many links out there as possible, so that search engines can see that you have legitimately popularized your niche.
- The first step is to write articles. While you obviously cannot write an article all at once, writing five or six articles that contain relevant information to the market you are trying to tap is a good start. Make sure that the articles you write have a call to action in mind. For example, if you are marketing a detox program, you should include some form of a link back to your website in each article.
- Another great way to go about this is by submitting your articles to directories. The more backlinks you can create through these directories, the better. The main directories that you should submit to include EzineArticles, GoArticles, ArticleBase and Digital Point. There are other directories but these are the ones I recommend. Keep in mind though that this won’t directly result in a ton of visitors. You’ll need to follow the instructions for each directory and optimize your submissions based on the guidelines that they have put into place.
- Don’t forget to include your website link in your resource box! You could also consider including a small paragraph with your website link in the resource box at the end of each article you submit to directories. This will help to increase the number of backlinks your website receives. It’s also a great way to get people to read your articles.
- A new idea to look into is video marketing. Videos are emerging as one of the most powerful methods of Effective link building methods for the 21st century. The best way to submit videos is via video hosting sites such as YouTube and Metacafe. The first step here is to sign up for YouTube or Metacafe so that you can upload your videos.
- From there it’s a simple matter of submitting the video to major search engines such as Google and Yahoo. You want to try to publish the video on the same day that you submit the article to the directories. Once the video has been published on YouTube and in other video directories, it’s important that you send an automated email to each of the directories requesting them to pull your video. You don’t want to waste your time sending this email out individually.
- These are just a few of the methods that are being used by successful online entrepreneurs in the 21st century as part of their successful link building methods for the future. Effective link building is a must in the competitive world of online business. Start building links today! You’ll be glad you did.