How Core Web Design Affects the Ranking of a Site
- How about when you are seeking for some quick and easy tips in regards to the effect of how core web based web design affects your Search Engine Optimization? This is very true as the importance of having a proper and rich understanding of Search Engine Optimization or SEO is now more evident than ever. As most people are aware, a proper understanding of SEO is needed in order to achieve the top Search Results on Google. This is because Google has implemented a new ranking system whereby they determine the Search Results based on their own two Point System and this is namely, the relevance of a site to a search query and the number of backlinks that a site has come from other websites. So, the importance of how core your Web Design actually is to your site should be determined by the result you get from this most important element of Search Engine Optimization.
- It is also important to note that each time a person performs a search online, his or her search results are filtered according to the relevance they find for the keywords. Hence, if you are able to rank high for a keyword, say for “SEO services,” you would most likely rank high for that keyword. In the same way, a low ranking website would most likely get low results as well. So, it is essential that your site should be able to make its presence felt so that people can easily see your site and thus make their choice.
- So, what does this have to do with web design? First of all, you need to understand the difference between designing a web page and the layout. A web designer designs the content of a page. A web developer uses software tools to create the layout of the site. Web designers go a step further in integrating the visual content, navigation, etc… With the overall functioning of the site in order to provide a better user experience.
- So, how does the web design have an impact on how the site ranks in search engines? Well, the higher ranked a site is, the more likely that people will search for that site online. This is one of the reasons why search engine optimization (SEO) is important. SEO improves the chances of people finding your site when they perform searches online.
- As we said earlier, how the web page rank in search engines also depends on the usability of the web page. Many sites use flashy graphics and other kinds of Flash files that really get a visitor’s attention away from the actual content of the site. These kind of flashy websites often get rid of the visitor’s interest very quickly. It is for this reason that it is imperative for any web designer to ensure that the layout and design of the website are as effective as possible. That way, the site will also remain interesting and retain visitors’ interest.
- Another way how web-based web design affects the site’s ranking is by how well it optimizes itself. Search engines like websites that are fully optimized for their target audience. That means that the keywords or phrases that a website has to use for SEO are as close to the top of search results as possible. If these keywords or phrases are not found, then the website is not as well optimized as it could be. The best possible website optimization will result in a higher rank at the end of the day. The end result is the higher visitors to the website.
- Another way how web design affects the website’s ranking is by how easy it is for the user to navigate. Many sites don’t provide navigation options like breadcrumbs or back links. Instead, users to find their way around the web site need to learn about the entire site by themselves.
- For some websites, this may be acceptable. However, for others, it really isn’t. In order for a website to be fully optimized for its target audience, it needs to provide them with the easiest and most convenient way to find what they are looking for. If you are developing web-based web design, you really have to think about the way in which you present your pages and you have to make sure that they are easy to find.