Why You Should Implement Local SEO
- Local SEO for multiple locations is a part of the game when it comes to optimizing your web pages. The more unique the content is on your webpages, the higher the chances that someone will enter that address into the search engine bar and find what they are looking for. The same applies to people searching in a town or city. The challenge is that there are many ways that a person could type in a city, state or country name and get hundreds or thousands of search results depending on the keywords that you have chosen. In order to increase the odds of having your website show up on the first page of search results, you should consider employing the use of local seo for multiple locations.
- Google offers several options when it comes to local use. The first option is called Local Business Listing and here you will be given the option to create a customized listing for every local business in your area. Once you have chosen a category and created the listing, Local Seo can start to work its magic. You will want to optimize each web page of your local business with keywords that can attract customers. For example, if you are selling hair scissors, you would want to include those keywords on your first and last name as well as the products that you sell. When customers type in those words to find your store, Local SEO will give you a list of web pages that contain those words and also those that are not related to your business at all.
- To create unique Local SEO for multiple locations, you will want to use some of the other tools available on Google. One such tool is the contextual advertising network which allows you to insert different ads that are relevant to the content on your pages. Another great feature of this network is that you can create different campaigns to target multiple locations. That way you will get more bang for your buck.
- Once you have optimized your web pages locally, you need to take a look at how you can optimize your site for the major search engines that people will go to when searching for products or services. One way to create unique Local SEO for multiple locations is to include the city name, state and zip code in the URL of your individual location pages. The keyword that you choose to use in the anchor text needs to be relevant to your business. For example, if you were selling hair scissors from your shop in Pittsburgh, you would want to include keywords like Pittsburgh scissors, sharpen those tips and make those cuts. However, if you sold dog collars from New York, you would want to make sure that the keyword you use on the individual location page was dog collar.
- Another way to create unique Local SEO for multiple locations is to use the webFX technology. Web FX is a technology that uses the knowledge of the individual search results for your keywords and related web sites so that you can put an even more appealing design on your pages. WebFX is a Flash application that you can incorporate into your individual location pages. For example, you can place the web FX code in the header of each individual location page. This will then cause the search engines to rank your pages differently than they would have if you had not used the web FX technology.
- It is important that you keep in mind that search engines do not like websites that are built using plug-ins. If you use software that is not web compatible, the search engine will not be able to read the text that is contained on your website pages. To get your page’s ranking high in the search results, it is important that you use the appropriate web formatting and include relevant keywords.
- The key to having Local SEO that brings results is to focus on your targeted customer base. In the past, most local business owners did not pay attention to their Google Local listings. Because many businesses did not list with Google, the traffic that they were receiving from customers who found their products through local listings was very low.
- Now, however, many local business owners realize that they need to be listing with Google to receive the benefits of local SEO marketing. Unfortunately, this means that they need to begin paying attention to how their Google Local listings are performing. Once you start noticing improvements on the search results page, then you know that it is time to make some changes to your listing. By incorporating these tips into your local SEO strategy, you will notice increased customer interest and an increase in your bottom line.